Marketing is now no more a luxury; it has become a necessity if you want your business to beat the competition. Small organizations do so in order to get name and recognition among the audience. Big organizations are also doing marketing for branding and keeping themselves ahead of competitors. This way all the organizations either small or giant are building and maintaining strong marketing teams. Therefore, job opportunity market for marketing managers has grown wide across the globe.
If you are one of the opportunists and want to explore the world and experience travelling and living abroad without jeopardizing your finances then getting work permit or skilled immigration is the thing for you. These days there are different immigration consultancies in all the big and developing cities of India. Marketing managers can get immigration services from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, etc. very easily. Many good consultancies have multiple branchesin different cities.
Things you should know before you decide to apply for work visa / work permit –
- It is an opportunity to provide yourself and your family a better lifestyle and future
- It is a good career option in terms of salary, job benefits, learning and growth
- It is a long and tedious process. It may take more than a year or more very easily
- It will be slightly expensive. The application fees, travel charges and so on…
- You may or may get to bring your family along with yourself
- Initially most of the work permits are on temporary basis. Although later on they can be converted into permanent under certain conditions
- Your application will be assessed on the basis of various parameters, which I have listed later in this article. If not suited the application can be rejected
- It is always preferred to get a nomination or sponsorship by state, province or any appropriate authority. This raises the chances of visa approval
- You may have to take some tests to verify your skills and proficiency. Most common is the language test. One must score a minimum standard in order to qualify for the visa
General parameters which are considered by immigration authorities –
- Your Age
- Your Academic Qualifications
- Your relevant Work Experience
- Your Language Proficiency
The countries where Indian’s usually prefer to immigrate to include Canada, Australia, Denmark, U.S., U.K., Hong Kong, and U.A.E.All these have different fee structure, different eligibility and different procedure. So it is recommended to confirm with the consultant about their experience. Immigration agent with similar past experience is better for you. You may begin to look for a job in any country from today only.
There are many portals where one can post their resumes and express their interest. In a country there is also a form where you may post your expression of interest. Recruitment agencies and hiring department of different organizations look for such people and if your resume is suitable for any position in their organization. In the end be careful and proactive throughout the process. Wish you good luck for your career and dreams.
Summary – Marketing managers can get immigration services from Mumbai via any good immigration consultancy. All they need to do is ask friends and family for reference.